Free Amazon Gift Cards, how?
So you’re probably wondering why HackingEdge.com is releasing a software that has nothing to do with video games? Besides the fact someone requested it, you will realize it is part of the gaming niche. Why? Use Amazon Gift Cards to buy games for free of course. Now we don’t have to create anymore game generators.
This was released privately for some time now, and now we’re releasing version 4.11 to the public. Private users were generating valid Amazon gift cards every time. We’re sure the success rate will remain the same. We implemented code checking to all of our generators. What does that mean? Once a gift card is generated, it will be checked then displayed to you. The green check mark tells you it is a working amazon gift card code.
Here is a screenshot and video of the newest version of Amazon Gift Card Generator v5:
Instructions for generating free Amazon cards:
1. Make you have downloaded the amazon generator from above to your desktop.
2. Select the cash amount you would like on your Amazon.com Gift Card. You can generate amounts from $20 – $500.
3. Hit “Generate” button to create free amazon gift card codes, and if the green check mark shows up that means the gift card code can be redeemed successfully.
4. Click “Copy” on Amazon Gift Card Generator and then redeem the code on Amazon.com.
Changelog for free Amazon Gift Card generator
- Updated the generator base code to use v3 coding system by Hacking Edge.
- The minimum amount for gift card is now $50. You will only be able to generate $50 or higher value Amazon gift card codes. This was a request from the community.
- Added the ability to save your free Amazon gift codes to a text file.
- Changed the GUI to match our other new code generators.
- Public release.
About Amazon and Amazon Gift Card Codes
Amazon is the world’s e-retailer today. If you have come across the term “Amazon gift cards” and have been wondering what they are, here is the info that will give you an insight into the wonderful concept of Amazon gift cards.
Amazon gift cards are cards that someone has purchased for you to enable you to buy products at amazon.com. Now, isn’t it a great concept that you can buy whatever you want to buy instead of being saddled by a gift you never wanted? And isn’t it a great way to give it as a gift to someone you love and cherish, knowing that your gesture will never go unappreciated?
More Information about Amazon Gift Codes
Of all the aspects of the Amazon gift cards, one of the most important is that they do not come with an expiry date. So you will never ever be pressurised into making a purchase. Another thing about Amazon gift cards is that the price of the card is the real value of the card. Also, there are no fees with each gift card that you buy.
Amazon gift cards are of three types. The first one is the E-cards. These are gift cards that you can send to your loved one via email. All you have to do is give the receiver’s email address and the card is delivered almost immediately. The second type is the printable gift cards. These are almost the same as printed cards, with the difference is that Amazon delivers them on your behalf. You can even select the way you wish the card to be delivered. The third type is printable gift cards. With these you need to make a print of the details of the card and then send the card. The number on the card can be can be used by the receiver to fund his account. Wouldn’t it be nice to receive these codes for free?
Amazon Gift Cards can be redeemable for any items they sell. It doesn’t matter how much it cost as well. Also these codes will never expire. You shouldn’t generate too many at once and not use them. It is possible for another person to generate your stored unused code.